PayPerClick have years of experience in setting up and running video campaigns for our clients with a focus on entertainment, brand and event awareness, driving views, click throughs and conversions. We have specialised experience in the arts and travel and tourism and have been part of many successful campaigns for some of Australia’s leading arts and travel organisations.
Video ads are an interactive way to engage your customers on YouTube and across the web. The beauty of TrueView ads is you pay when a viewer watches 30 seconds of your video or engages in other video interactions, such as clicks on the call-to-action overlays and companion banners. A “Skip ad” button lets viewers opt out of watching the video.
The benefits of Advertising with video ads are:
- Visual story telling: You are able to quickly and succinctly get your message across without people having to wade through a website.
- Targeting your audience: Every month, more than 1 billion people visit YouTube and watch over 6 billion hours of YouTube videos. Reach your customers on YouTube by topics, keywords or demographics like “women under 35”.
- Reach your audience and you’re on your way to telling your story to the world.
- Measure your success: See how your target audience is engaging with your message. Measure and track video views, clicks and engagement.
- YouTube and Display Network: Your videos can be shown on YouTube or the Google Display Network in games and apps.
What are TrueView video ad formats
TrueView video ads give viewers the choice and control over which advertisers’ messages they want to see and when. Each TrueView ad format appears in a different context, so viewers can interact with each format in a different way. Here’s what you need to know:
- TrueView in-stream ads
- Use this format when you want your video ad to appear before, during or after other videos on YouTube and the Display Network.
- You only pay when a viewer watches 30 seconds of your video or engages in other video interactions, such as clicks on the call-to-action.
- TrueView in-stream ads can appear on videos across YouTube and on video publisher sites, games and apps on the Display Network.
- TrueView in-display ads
- Use this format to promote a video when people are searching on YouTube or browsing videos on YouTube and across the web.
- You’ll be charged when a viewer clicks your ad and begins watching your video.
- TrueView in-display ads can appear next to YouTube videos, on YouTube search results, on video plays on YouTube channels and Watch pages, and on publisher sites across the Display Network.
For more information about how PayPerClick can assist your company using Google Adwords Video Campaigns call +61 2 9970 8486 or enquire online.