PayPerClick recommend that clients build custom Landing Pages for each of their campaign Ad groups.
This includes tailoring messages and offerings, testing language and design and continuing to grow and refine campaigns for effectiveness and profitability. Landing Pages have a split second to resonate with the audience before they click the Back button to find a better matching result.
“Ad groups and keywords must be reflected in the Landing Page copy. Users must be able to immediately identify that the landing page matches their search.”
Well-designed Landing Pages should:
- Allow users to immediately identify that the Landing Page reflects the search term.
- Display the main information above the fold and specify only one or two distinct offerings.
- Include a strong primary call to action and not use distracting animation or graphics.
PayPerClick develop custom Online Search Engine Marketing Strategies for each client which may include:
- Identify and establish a full strategic solution from pre-defined goals
- Setup and management of the Google AdWords Campaign
- Setup and management of the Google Analytics Campaign
- Design and test appropriate landing pages
- Record and track your return on investment (ROI).
The PayPerClick Landing Page methodology has been developed based on years of experience and testing. PayPerClick are members of a number of Online Marketing Communities that share and exchange case studies and testing results to continue to expand and test boundaries.
Applying core design and marketing techniques with each landing page to the targeted audience greatly improves the landing page’s ability to convert a visitor into an enquiry, or a sale.
For more information on how PayPerClick can assist your company in developing custom Search Engine Marketing Landing Pages call +61 2 9970 8486 or enquire online.