What is Google Grants?
Google Ad Grants is a version of AdWords that empowers non-profit organisations to promote their missions and initiatives on Google search. Google will assign a dollar amount to the non-profit organisation to use for AdWords advertising each month.
Who is Eligible for Google Grants?
To qualify for the Google Ad Grants programme, organisations must:
- Hold a current and valid charity status
- Have a functioning website with a generous amount of content
How to Apply for Google Grants
- Review eligibility requirements
- Apply to the program
- Once approved enrol in specific Google products
- Get started with product tutorials.
Maintaining Eligibility for Google Grants
Maintaining your eligibility for Google Grants is just as important as the application process. Google wants to make sure their grant is being used for non-profit purposes. In order to continue to be a part of the program:
- Non-profit ads must only link to one website domain that was approved in the original application process.
- There must be activity on your AdWords account at least once every 90 days where you make changes based on review of account performance. Failure to do so will result in Google automatically pausing or cancelling your account.
- You must reflect the mission of your approved non-profit organisation through your ads and keywords.
- Strictly commercial advertising is not allowed through this programme. If you promote products or services, 100% of the sales and/or proceeds must support your programme.
- Your Google ads cannot link to pages that are primarily links to other websites.
- Ads not allowed:
- Financial Products
- Requesting a car
- Boat or property donations.
- While participating in Google Ad Grants your website cannot display Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links.
Our Google Grants Services
PayPerClick can assist with your Google Ad Grants programme in the following ways:
- Create an account
- Create a campaign
- Submit your account for review
- Optimise Grant for ROI
- Setup Tracking
- Conversion Tracking: measuring the amount of people who complete specific actions on your website.
At PayPerClick we handle the whole Google Grants process to ensure you are getting the most of your grant. From the application to the management and reporting, we are hands on to generate the most value for your non-profit program.
For more information on how PayPerClick can assist your company with Google Grants Management, please call +61 2 9970 8486 or enquire online.