Google Remarketing helps you advertise to online users who have visited your website or used your smartphone app before, even if they didn’t make a purchase.
Your ads can appear, and reappear as these users browse websites that are part of the Google Display Network, or as they search using terms that match your specific keyword lists.
You can even take it one step further with Dynamic Remarketing, by including specific products or services that people have viewed before, or just remarket to mobile apps, Google searches and video users.
How it works
Google remarketing allows advertisers to specifically target groups of users who are more likely to make a purchase online as they have already shown an interest in the product or service.
Benefits of Google Remarketing
Google Remarketing can help you to:
- Bring customers back to your website
- Target customers based on certain criteria using specific advertising campaigns
- Increase sales by driving people to your website when they are most likely to buy, just after they have visited your website or have searched for your product
- Expand your reach by marketing to users who search websites in the Google Display Network
- Understand where your ads appear, how they are performing and what price you are paying.
For more information about how PayPerClick can assist your company using Google Remarketing call +61 2 9970 8486 or enquire online.